• Newberry, S.C.
Votes |
Searching for Advisers/Partner's for current and upcoming deals

Efrain Ruiz
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Newberry, S.C.
Posted Jul 6 2019, 06:56

Good morning BP family,

I am beginning the next steps in large scale rental investing; I am searching for 3-5 advisors/partners for the next steps. The time commitment is small 5-8 hrs/month if working with me hands-on in the deal, 0-2hrs if only wanting to invest, these deals will be happening. I have experience in SFH and a three unit building, and this will be the next step to growing into a broader MTF framework. I am taking action into a 20 unit complex(Postive CF on day one).

As with all things, it is best to take action and work with experience when possible. Value for value is the best policy, and I always offer my open time to my partners first. We are all busy people in this industry if there is something I can do in my downtime to help out my partners with their other investments/ deals I am all for it.

I will be in the Spartanburg, Greenville area this weekend walking some other opportunities, Feel free to email me if you would like to meet for a quick coffee and get to know me for future deals.

I look forward to seeing myself and the BP community grow to new heights. Thank you to the community members that have helped me grow to this level and take the next steps.

Location of the deal: 1hr north of Columbia, S.C.  in a community growing and has heavy manufacturing with Samsung

Motivated seller: Yes

Deal: 20 unit Complex 700k (Brick)

Construction: 3 Quads/4 duplex 

Cap rate: 9.3%

Details of the deal: Strong rental history, Motivated seller, Will need updating, ability to raise rents,

When you would like more information.

[email protected]

Looking for