Looking for a partner.

8 Replies

Looking for a partner.

I’m licensed real estate agent in Florida. My locations of interest are South Florida (some towns from Boca Raton to North Miami). I have some money and good credit. I have experience in financial planning, real estate and home improvement.

I am seeking a partner to start mainly to buy–hold and partly to flip SFH in Broward County, Florida.

If you are interesting, let me know. Let’s buy Florida.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Vladimir

How many deals have you done in the past

Hi Michael Corso,

Thanks for your interest to my post. So far, I have had any deal in USA. I wouldn't count my condo in Florida. I had one in Germany you can see it in my profile and three in Belarus. Unfortunately, I didn’t keep records for those properties.

Waw, there are so many “NOTs”. Well it is what it is.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely

Vladimir

Vlad,

While we don't have any JV lenders for buy and holds, we do have a 100% JV Lender for Fix and Flips who is currently partnering in FL. Do you have a current deal in the works? Let me know your preferred email and I can send you more details - or you can email me at [email protected] and I'll respond in a timely manner.

Thank you very much!

Marty J

Hi Marty,

Thank you for your time reading my post. 

I have sent you  an e mail with same details.

Regards

Vladimir

Vladimir, 

I would like to discuss how we could potential partner. Please get back to me when you have a chance and let's have a chat. 

Thanks and Best Regards, Zack

Hi @Vladimir Tara are you interested in our JV program. Its a 60/40 Split (60 to you) If manpower is what you need this man not help. If cash is what you need then this is a win win you just need appraisal and your first draw and we will re-imberse when work is complete.

Let me know if this helps you may call me on my cell at 856-279-8359 with questions. Good Luck 

Thanks Michael,

It's fair and  will work for me. I'll call you soon.

Regards

Vladimir

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here