Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
Real Estate Mentoring Will Cure The Paralysis Of Analysis!

Joseph Bodek
Posted Aug 14 2019, 06:36

One of the biggest problems facing the real estate investor is getting off the dime and pulling the trigger. Professional course collectors and boot camp attendees abound in the real estate industry. Some of the students that I take on have told me the amounts they have spent on courses, boot camps, retreats, conventions and other real estate related events and it staggers the imagination.

Don’t get me wrong I’m a believer in education because the cost of not having the education can be enough to run them out of the business altogether.

Having said all of that there comes a time when you have to put your fear aside, bite the bullet and take action. The problem as I see it is that most people seem to think that if they make a mistake all is lost and it’s over. The fear factor is alive and well and is hard to overcome if you’re going it alone.

Most investors have been told or have somehow come to believe that if they don’t know it all before they pull the trigger they don’t stand a chance. Nonsense!

The only way to learn anything in the real world is to go out there and slop it up. How do you think I know that? One thing to keep in mind is that you can slop it up king size or regular. Most people when left to their own devices go the king size route but those that don’t go down the road alone fall into the regular group.

This is where a mentor comes into the picture. Mentors are there to get students to take action and to prevent the student from wallowing around with the king size group. Mistakes are part of the learning curve but there is no learning curve if there is no action taken. The object is to take action and minimize the mistakes. Mentors are an invaluable asset to get the investor motivated and moving in the right direction.

Nothing in life comes for free and the cost of a real estate education can be pretty stiff unless you know where to shop. That brings me to my Lease Option & Wholesaling Mentoring Programs.

If you’re interested in curing your paralysis of analysis you need to get a mentor in your corner. Why not be mentored by a pro who’s been in the real estate business for over 40 years and will mentor you one-on-one while taking the sticker shock out of his mentoring fee.

To give you an idea of the things that you’ll learn in my program I’d like to give you a free e-book “The Ultimate Automated Lead Machine” which will show you how to get more leads than you can handle for free!

Here’s the link to get your free e-book www.ultimateautomatedleadmachine.com

Enjoy!

Offering