• Rental Property Investor
  • Stuart, FL
Votes |
Looking for Money Partners on a Commercial Purchase 10 - 20 Unit

Jordan Archer
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Stuart, FL
Posted Sep 7 2019, 19:28

I created the post in anticipation for the down turn in the real estate market; right now prices are just too high. Once prices come back down I will be looking for commercial properties (10 - 20 unit apartment complexes) that are in B-C markets that will allow for a 20% Cash on Cash return for any money invested (splitting that 50/50 with my partners) I'll be working with commercial lenders, so I'm raising money for the down payment.

Currently, I don't have any deals on the table, but I'm looking to network with individuals who would have interest in an equity position. The investment would be completely passive for anyone I'd be working with. I would be the one finding, negotiating and managing the properties.

My search will not be limited to markets in FL, where I live. I'm looking for any market that shows a strong economy and population growth in addition to showing good returns on a spreadsheet.

Please let me know if you have any interest as well as your criteria for a suitable deal.

Thank you.

Looking for