• Cleveland, OH (cleveland oh)
Votes |
Cleveland Investor Looking for a Cash Deal

Omari Robinson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cleveland, OH (cleveland oh)
Posted Oct 2 2019, 08:39

Hello BP Community!

This is my first time starting a post but have been a reader/listener of BP for about two years. Thank you to all I have learned something from over that time.

I bought my first property at the beginning of this year and am starting to look for my second. I'm looking to find a small multifamily property (2-4 units) in the Cleveland area (preferably Lakewood/West Cleveland/Ohio City) that needs some work that I can get into well below market value, and force equity into through rehab. I'm not looking to do a large scale rehab, but my main priority is to find a great deal so I'm okay with having to put some rehab money into it.And obviously looking for it to get great cash flow.

I would be able to make cash offers.

I've been working with a real estate agent and looking at on market deals, and haven't found anything great yet. Are there any investors out there that know of a good off market deals, looking to sell a property, or can connect me with someone who can help? Are there any whole sellers out there who can help me find a good deal? Feel free to message me directly if you prefer that method of communicating.

Looking forward to connecting!

Omari

Looking for

Loading replies...