Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Michael Ealy
  • Developer
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Wanna Be My Business Partners & Make Money with Apartments?

Michael Ealy
  • Developer
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Oct 9 2019, 09:13

Do you want to invest in apartments but afraid of doing it because you don't know anything about it?

or...

Do you invest now in single family homes but you're tired of the hassles & small profit of being a small time landlord?

or...

Do you want to get an experienced apartment investor to coach you but you don't trust the "gurus" who charge $10K to $20K upfront?

If you answer "YES" to any of the above questions, then I want to talk to YOU. In fact, if you have what it takes, I will even PARTNER with you. I will invest my own and my investors' money on YOUR deals.

But before I get ahead of myself, let me introduce who I am.

If you don't know me, I have been investing in apartments since 1999 and lost everything in 2002-2003. From being broke, I have since acquired over 1,000 apartment units. Here's Part 1 of my story (it's a 3-part series) that I shared right here on Biggerpockets:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/55/topics/690349-from-bankruptcy-to-1-000-units-part-1-thru-the-dark-tunnel

In the last 2 months (August & September), I closed on over $30 MILLION worth of deals. That comprises of a 346 apartment unit portfolio, a 42-unit building and a 145-key hotel. Those are just the CLOSED deals - not including the properties I just put under contract like a 91-unit apartment community and a 534-unit apartment portfolio.

Here's the thing: I am NOT a guru, nor a paid coach. 

I make money by doing actually deals and I am looking for people whom I can train to become my business partners who can help expand my apartment investing model to different markets across the US.

So... I want to meet you IN PERSON. And I will even teach you for FREE (basically) for one whole day about apartment investing. All I need you to pay is a mere $50 to cover the cost of the lunch and the seminar room. And before you think there will be thousands of people there and I will make money that way - think again. 

I am limiting this to ONLY 16 people.

I want it to be intimate so I will get to know you, you will know the other participants (because you will also partner with some of them) and of course, I want you to get to know me and my team.

The seminar is just the first step. 

To vet you as a partner, after the seminar, there will be a 12-week process where I will give you real life challenges related to apartment investing. 

By doing this, I will see how you work. 

I will see how you handle the pressure. 

I will see if apartment investing is even for you.

And over those 12 weeks, you and I will make money together. And this is HOW it will be worth my time.

Because, I told you: I make money doing deals. I am NOT a guru or a paid coach.

If you succeed, you will become one of my business partners. If you fail, you would have learned a lot. But your risk is $0. Your investment is your time.

The seminar is on November 13, Wed, 9 AM - 5 PM. It's going to be held at my hotel - Marriott Courtyard Worthington (in Columbus, Ohio).

Put your information here:

https://nassauinvests.com/seminar

There will be a series of questions so I get to know you, assess your level of experience, your personality, capabilities and any resources you may already have to accelerate your learning curve and your chances of success with this.

If you qualify, me or one of my staff members will call you so you can reserve your seat and make travel arrangements.

In Summary...

1. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to partner with an experienced apartment investor who is ACTIVELY doing deals right now (not the gurus - some of them don't even do deals today)

2. This is Basically FREE (except for $50, cost of travel and your time) so there's NO RISK to you

3. And the only way I will make money with this is IF YOU MAKE MONEY WITH THIS - so again, there is NO RISK to you and the risk is all MINE

SO what are you waiting for?

There will be ONLY 16 people allowed. So put your information below NOW before you miss out:

https://nassauinvests.com/seminar

P.S. You might be thinking: "This sounds too good to be true!" To be honest, I am thinking of charging $10,000 upfront because people might think this is too good to be true. But you know what...I am sick and tired of seeing newbie investors on Biggerpockets being taken advantaged of by some of the gurus. Some have paid TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars only to be taught how to get & syndicate marginal apartment deals. And with the market being where it is at, I predict the passive investors of those "guru-trained syndicators" will LOSE a LOT of money when the market changes. BUT, instead of complaining about it, I decided to do something about it...and that's one of the reasons why I am doing this.

P.P.S. You might be thinking: "Maybe only experienced investors will qualify for this.", or "Maybe only those with capital can become an apartment investor." Well...when I was broke I had less than $0 but I was able to get back on my feet and acquire apartment buildings. So, if I were able to do it, you can do it too. And even if you're broke today, if I think you have what it takes to succeed with this, I will train you.

So put your information NOW before it's too late - https://nassauinvests.com/seminar

Offering

Loading replies...