Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Ronn Anderson
Votes |
Looking for a mentor

Ronn Anderson
Posted Oct 31 2019, 18:18

Hello everyone! I've been interested in real estate ever since I bought the Carlton Sheets no money down book in the late 90s. I was in my late teens at the time and just wasnt ready to pursue a career in investing.   I also briefly became a real estate agent in NJ. I graduated not too long after the real estate market crashed in '07/08.  Talk about bad timing. With that, coupled with a broker who was too busy to show me the ropes, once again real estate took the back burner. Fast forward over 10 years and 2 kids later I find myself attending a Than Merrill event and it rekindled that spark! Unfortunately the price for his program was way out of my range.  Since then, in my spare time, Ive been researching and studying whatever I can find online. I'm extremely passionate about pursuing real estate investing.  Its been bubbling inside of me for years. The mere thought of what I would be able to acomplish, such as, being in a position to help people avoid foreclosure and destroying their credit, helping people get rid of a financial burden, playing a part in providing families with their first home or dream home, or even just being able to find deals for other investors to provide income and housing for their own families and/or others, fills me with joy. The whole process just really fascinates me. Im more than ready to take the 1st step in pursuing my lifes purpose.  Im currently located in Philadelphia, PA.  Im looking for a seasoned veteran investor who would enjoy taking an ambitious rookie investor under his/her wing.  Of course being in the Philadelphia area would be a big plus but the location of my future mentor is not an issue for me at all.  I highly appreciate anyone who just even took the time to read all of this and even more so for anyone who's willing to actually mentor me.  Thanks in advance!

Looking for

Loading replies...