Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
Can’t Afford Marketing? Do This Instead!

Joseph Bodek
Posted Nov 2 2019, 09:12

Don’t have a lot of money for marketing?

You don’t need it to get a ton of leads & deals!

The answer to the problem is Networking.

Not just any networking but a very specific target audience.

An audience that will provide leads for you 24/7…365 days a year on auto pilot!

Once you get this lead machine in place it will provide leads for you 24/7…365 days a year on auto pilot!

It’s probably the number one source of leads and deals that most investors don’t use because they don’t know about it!

Here it is.

Did you know that Wholesalers throw out tons of leads just to get one deal!

Did you know that many of those leads are prime candidates for Wholesale Lease Options & Sandwich Lease Options as well as Traditional Wholesale deals!

Did you know that if you contact a wholesaler and say “Mr. Wholesaler I know that you throw out a bunch of leads in order to get one deal. If I could turn those dead leads into cash in your pocket would that interest you?” that they actually say YES!

That’s as hard as it gets to put a lead machine in place that will transform your real estate business into a non-stop deal machine.

Now I know what you’re thinking…Sounds good but I need way more information.

No problem, all you need to do is check out this short 23 minute video and you’ll have all the answers you need to make an intelligent decision as to whether this is a direction that you should pursue.

My students are tearing it up using the Ultimate Automated Lead Machine to bring in more leads than they can handle.

You can to so check out my short video you have nothing to lose but 23 minutes and everything to gain!

Here’s the link to unlimited leads!

www.crowdcast.io/e/all-the-motivated-seller

Enjoy,

Joe

Offering