Karen Schimpf
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Posted Nov 4 2019, 10:59
car care center

cc: by: https://flic.kr/p/CPxDnm

Closing of the Week!

Loan Amount: $1,723,000

The Story: THE BIG NEWS WITH THIS DEAL WAS IT WAS ALL SBA BUSINESS LOAN-NO REAL ESTATE COLLATERAL! Most banks can not go above $500,000 in  “goodwill” or “air-ball” meaning unless there is hard collateral, they can not go above $500,000. MANY BANKS CAN NOT CONSIDER AN  UN-COLLATERALIZED LOAN REGARDLESS. We have a host of non-bank lenders that is NOT constrained by collateral. This borrower had retired, wanted to buy a business and start a new career. He spent months analyzing different businesses and landed on a Window Repair Company with great cash flow. The purchase price was $1.5 Million. HOW DID WE GET A LOAN FOR MORE THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE? SBA 7A. We added $350,000 of working capital-a MONSTER number and rolled in all closing costs plus expenses and took the project to $1,914,700. Borrower came with 10% or just $191,400 and we brought the rest. We did this with NO POINTS. We closed it last Thursday.

So for $191,400 our borrower bought a business making over $600,000  a year AND got $350,000 BACK in working capital. Try that at ANY bank! We have money, we have lots of money. We can get loans done that banks can only dream about….why not give me a call? If you have a loan that needs to get closed, you owe it to yourself to give me a call. I will have terms out in writing typically in 48 hours. My team and I will work that loan until the closing. Big loans, small loans, SBA loans or private money loans, we do it all, give Karen a call at 512-354-5949 today or get started by filling out this form!

Karen Schimpf
Commercial Capital, Ltd.
(512) 354-5949
karenschimpf at gmail.com
www.ApplyCommercialLoans.com

Offering