Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
Mentoring VS Real Estate Course Overload!

Joseph Bodek
Posted Nov 7 2019, 06:52

As a mentor/coach one of the first things I usually hear from a new student is that they spent a years worth of mortgage payments on real estate courses and can’t get a deal together. They keep reading and listening to CD’s and watching DVD’s but when they get into the real world they find a different playing field. The worst part is that they continue to purchase courses offering the latest greatest no work required, no knowledge needed, we’ll do it all for you get rich quick magic bullet programs. The net result is shelves of courses and confused students.

There is only one way to do away with course overload and that’s through working with a good mentor/coach. Mentoring cuts to the chase and gives direction and back up out in the real world of real estate investing. In the real arena, scripts, examples, and most of the other tools found in packaged real estate courses are usually rendered useless because CD’s and DVD’s don’t have the power to deal in real time.

If only armed with courses students are dead in the water but with a mentor by their side, they can get the answers they need in real time.

If you would like to be mentored by a 41year real estate veteran you should check out my Lease Option & Wholesaling Mentoring Programs that takes the sticker shock out of huge mentoring fees and provides expert instruction in real time. You’ll be able to earn while you are learning how to build your business.

Here’s an sample of what you’ll learn in my program.

Grab your FREE copy of my e-book Wholesale Lease Options For Wholesalers and learn how to turn all those leads that you trash because of no equity or the seller won’t take your offer into cash!

Get you copy here www.wholesaleleaseoption.com

Offering