Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Nils Mossblad
Votes |
Starting in Philadelphia - Finding a team or possibly a Mentor!

Nils Mossblad
Posted Nov 8 2019, 06:19

Hello all! 

I currently live in south Philadelphia which is a VERY active and growing neighborhood. I bought my first property in February, fixed it up (learned much from my mistakes), and am now living there with two roommates who are paying me rent.

I have been doing much research and feel very mentally prepared and excited to do my first (of many) BRRRR method flip to acquire my second rental property, but I don't have much new cash built up. I have an excellent real estate agent, but my big two hurdles to pass right now are finding a private investor and also a reliable contractor. I really got burnt on my current house project due to a scummy contractor, so definitely learned from that mistake, and I will not be repeating that situation.

Ideally, I would love to have an investor who has done this before and could guide me along the process, while funding the deal for an additional percentage. Additionally, I also need a solid and reliable contractor in Philadelphia.

If you know anyone who might be interested in working with me, or any advice on where to begin finding these people, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Loading replies...