Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Kuba F.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
SCALE your wholesaling business with 7 tool system AND a website!

Kuba F.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Nov 9 2019, 07:30

Hey BiggerPockets Community,

Kuba Fietkiewicz here, founder of online wholesaling and flipping software REIkit.com.

I know what you're thinking:

"Kuba, a wholesaling system AND a website sounds expensive!"

What if I told you, that you get the entire package for the same monthly price as just ONE website from the other guys?

Let me walk you through everything you get that will help you scale your wholesaling business.

Seven tools completely integrated in one dashboard:

Two-click Websites

Create your own SEO-optimized website in less than 2 button clicks, that is designed to get a motivated distressed seller to put in their contact info, for the warmest leads out there.

REIkit Motivated Seller Lead Capture Website

Contacts CRM

Automatic import of seller leads from your website, that you can respond to directly with a central email Inbox.

Upload lists you buy from Listsource and others.

Bullseye ARV and Comps

Calculate the After Repair Value of the property and adjust your comps for the most accurate values to give your buyers.

Premium Property Data

Use our owner and property data to help you make vital decisions about what you can do with the property and your ultimate exit strategy.

Verify up to 50 key pieces of information for the clearest picture of an investment you'll ever have.

Accurate Rehab Cost Estimates

Estimate rehab costs for your buyers without a general contractor with detailed rehab material and labor costs that are indexed to the property's location.

Offer Price Guidance

Calculate your MAO.

What should your Maximum Allowable Offer be, including your fee?

Professional Deal Marketing

Beautiful, polished presentations that show off your accurate numbers and the hard work you put into your report.

This is everything you need to capture leads, track them, market your deals and make wise investment decisions, all in one integrated dashboard.

And I guarantee you, this is an insane value -- a website AND an incredible suite of robust deal analysis tools for the price of just ONE website anywhere else!

Get more details, and get started today with a free, risk-free trial of all of the features at this link:

https://www.reikit.com

Cheers!

Kuba

PS: Curious about our company? Thousands of real estate investors have used our software to evaluate over 100,000 deals.

PPS: Our affordable price point does not mean an inferior product -- many of our customers have been with us for years and have enjoyed access to the best technology, that continually innovates.

REIkit.com Logo
Offering