Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
Three Things Real Estate Investors Must Do

Joseph Bodek
Posted Nov 11 2019, 12:37

I spend a bit of time at various real estate forums just to see what’s happening and one thing that I notice on some of them are the naysayers. Their posts read like the devil himself created real estate just to rip them off.

In my experience these complainers lack the three simple rules that successful real estate investors practice from the get-go.

Always practice full disclosure: I can’t tell you the number of investors that I see get in trouble because they outright lie or hide information from a buyer or seller just to get a deal closed which eventually comes back to haunt them.

Don’t make promises you can’t keep: Here we have the investor that says he will when he knows he can’t or won’t. If you want it to explode in your face, make promises to people and don’t deliver. You’ll be out of the business in a heartbeat.

Know what you’re doing: Fake it till you make it may work in some places but it will run you out of the real estate business faster than a lightning bolt hits the ground.

These three rules of the road are among the best practices that I teach in my revolutionary Lease Option & Wholesaling mentoring programs. You’ll be able to earn income as you are learning and there simply is no better way to cut your learning curve down then to have a pro working by your side.

To give you an idea of the things that you’ll learn in my program I’d like to give you a free e-book “The Ultimate Automated Lead Machine” which will show you how to get more leads than you can handle for free!

Here’s the link to get your free e-book www.ultimateautomatedleadmachine.com

Enjoy!

Offering