Looking for a coach/mentor

3 Replies

Hi, I'm currently an IT executive, but want to get started in real estate investing in the Cincinnati area, specifically multi-family/medium size apartment complexes. Everything I read about the business highly recommends learning as much as possible from those experienced in the industry. If anyone with experience in buying/owning apartment complexes is willing to chat with a rookie, I'd like to buy you breakfast/lunch and discuss your experiences. Thanks.

@Todd Gutekunst You popped up on my forum list but I just realized this was 3 months ago! Anyways- my Dad and I got involved in multifamily in the Summer of last year and closed on 173 units in November.  Our partner/mentor/coach owns 6500 units and we're a part of a group of very active syndicators - did $250M and 4300 units in acquisitions in the last 12 months.  Anyways - happy to help any way I can, I love talking multifamily so feel free to reach out.  Cheers to your success in your investing journey!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here