Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
The Myth Of Marketing Expense!

Joseph Bodek
Posted Nov 12 2019, 05:05

When you’re working with wholesale lease options, owner financing, Sub 2, etc you’ve probably been taught to utilize all the basic marketing methods that the main stream Gurus offer.

The myth is that you need to purchase lists and send tons post cards and yellow letters to people that may or may not be motivated sellers.

The myth continues with you working paid ads on the internet and in newspapers to people that may or may not be motivated sellers.

The above are just two examples of tried and true marketing methods that do work but are time consuming and will eat up your capital in a heartbeat.

The question is if there was a way for you to create a machine that would bring in Free qualified leads day after day forever would that be life changing for you?

Eureka! You’re about to hit the mother load.

Yes my friends there is a better lead source out there and I want to break the myth and give you a gift that will keep on giving!

My gift to you is my e-book “The Ultimate Automated Lead Machine”.

This FREE e-book will show you a lead source that will never end, is free and will bring in qualified leads on a daily basis every day for as long as you want them!

Don’t be a Thinker Brain! Go get your FREE copy at www.ultimateautomatedleadmachine.com right now and get those leads coming in!

Offering