Votes |
[Read] 55 ways to find motivated sellers and properties online

Kuba F.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Nov 20 2019, 09:06

Hi Everyone,

Kuba Fietkiewicz here, founder of REIkit.com online house flipping and wholesaling software, based out of Los Angeles.

Real estate investors today know that finding deals is not as easy as it was just a few years ago.

Properties on the MLS are going for tens and sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars over asking.

This makes finding a deal on the MLS very difficult, although there are still deals to be had if you can find a property that is hugely undervalued.

The alternative to the MLS is to think outside of the box, and utilize every single method, strategy, and website that can possibly net a deal.

Such sources of deals can be as well-known as putting out 'We Buy Houses' signs on every street corner.

Not so obvious methods would be looking at property seized by the IRS or other government real property surplus sites.

That's just one example of how to find wholesale and off-market deals online.

I have compiled a list of 54 other methods, check it out at this link:

55 resources to find real estate deals online

Check out also the sister articles on the site:

29 ways to find real estate deals offline

and

35 ways to find deals by cultivating relationships

Let me know if I missed any techniques in the comments below...

Cheers!

Kuba

PS: While you're on the site, take a look also at our free ARV calculator, used by thousands of investors to comp out over 100,000 properties instantly, at tools.reikit.com/comps!
REIkit.com Logo
Offering

Loading replies...