• Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Collins, CO
Votes |
New FREE Financial Independence with Real Estate book

James Orr
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Collins, CO
Posted Nov 21 2019, 07:19

This FREE 240-page book on how to achieve financial independence and retire early (FIRE) with an emphasis on real estate includes chapters on:

- What it takes to FIRE with just stocks, just bonds, stocks and bonds

- The impact of various savings rates on your ability to hit your FIRE number

- Buying rentals with little or nothing down or receiving gifts for down payments

- Buying properties as a Nomad™ with just 5% down and converting them (eventually) to rentals

- The math behind should you pay off your properties early? Which ones? How? And what impact that has for hitting FI/RE.

- The math behind buying more properties than you need and selling off some to pay off the others to hit FIRE faster than you imagined possible.

- The math behind house hacking or getting a side hustle on your ability to hit your financial independence number

Plus... the book gives you the ability to change any of my assumptions to see how the plans apply to your specific, unique situation.

I am super curious to see how folks from various cities change the assumptions to model the properties from their cities. Please post and share your own results to BP and other forums to start discussions and spread the word.

Thanks and I hope you all enjoy the free book:

https://realestatefinancialplanner.com/book/

Offering

Loading replies...