Pro Member
  • Covington, LA
Votes |
Join Our 1000 Door Project

Ryan Enk
Pro Member
  • Covington, LA
Posted Nov 21 2019, 07:28

BOOM! 262 down and 738 apartments to go!

APPLY HERE TO JOIN THE 1000 DOOR PROJECT

I've come to believe that once you set a goal and start taking action everyday on it, seemingly impossible things start to become possible.

It wasn't long ago when I was working in a corporate job that I hated, and had nothing but overdraft fees in my bank account.

But after reaching close to rock bottom, I used real estate as a way to get out of the struggle, fulfilled a seemingly impossible dream to open up an indoor sports arena in my town, and find my dream home on the river with my wife and 5 boys.

And now I help others use real estate as a way to create time freedom, live a life of purpose, and serve others.

APPLY HERE

My name is Ryan Enk, and I'm on a mission: I call it the 1000 Door Project

In the next year, I want to buy 1000 more apartments, and i want to help as many people as possible do it on their own, or with me.

Over the past 6 months, my partner Preston and I have bought over 262 apartment units, and helped many other people with different experience levels do it as well.

In fact, at our "CashFlow Freedom LIVE" conference this year, we gave out 2 awards to people who replaced their job by real estate investing, and 24 members that got their first deal done with us and are on their way to having complete time freedom through real estate investing.

Time is running out, and we still have 738 apartments to buy to meet our goal.

If you want to be a part of this and you think you might be a good fit for our 1000 Door project, you can fill out the application below.

To see in detail how we've helped many others like you, the 6 milestones we help you reach to get your first deal under contract in 90 Days, and to see if you're a good fit for the program, fill out the short application below.
Thanks! 

I look forward to you possibly joining us on our journey to 1000 more doors this year!

Offering