• Realtor
  • Chanhassen, MN
Votes |
Looking for a mentor in the Minneapolis area

Tyler Santos
  • Realtor
  • Chanhassen, MN
Posted Nov 29 2019, 20:18

Over the last year I have caught the real estate bug and I cannot get enough of it. I am constantly reading books, watching webinars, listening to podcasts, trying to soak up as much information as possible. I am looking for a mentor in the Minneapolis area that would be willing to let me intern for free. I have 6 years of construction experience and for the last 3 years I have been an executive assistant and project manager for a tech startup company in Boston. However, I am leaving Boston and moving to Chanhassen, MN on December 10-15. I have a few job leads and some second interviews scheduled but have yet to secure a job. I want to be involved in real estate in any capacity and I'm willing to do whatever it takes. I have a great work ethic combined with a hunger for knowledge and experience so that eventually I can begin building my own real estate portfolio down the road. If anyone is willing to help in any way I would be so grateful and any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

-Tyler

Looking for