Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Morgan
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Waipahu, HI
Votes |
700 Credit Scores For the Holidays; Get Credit Repair/Tradelines!

Anthony Morgan
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Waipahu, HI
Posted Dec 3 2019, 12:19

700 Credit Scores For the Holidays; Get Credit Repair and Tradelines to Boost your Score Quickly!!

Give the Holiday gift of Good Credit to Yourself for the Holidays. Get Credit Repair ($695-$795) to get rid of all the negative items and improve your score.

We can also add Tradelines ($550-$1500) to to improve your history and boost your score within 2-4 weeks.

How much is not having good credit costing you?

- With bad credit you are getting turned down for loans and lines of credit

- How many opportunities have you missed and the money loss because you weren't approved for funding?

- How high is your interest rates on credit credit and loans cause of bad credit?

- If approved for credit cards interest rates above 20% APR

- How much money monthly are you losing and paying to the bank cause of the high interest rates?

- The chances of your accounts going into default is higher cause harder to keep up with payments

- Getting turned down for Homes

- Having a hard time getting auto loans, if approved have 20% plus interest rates

The small cost of getting your credit fixed over the next 30-45 days is a small cost compared to how much you are losing per month in high interest rates and the lack of money you need to close deals

Get our Free Credit Review and see what we need to do to get you in position for a Personal Loan up to $400k or a 0% Business Line of Credit up to $250K. Lets get your credit above 680 and I will work with you to get you the funding needed to move forward with 2020. Don't let 2020 be the same as 2019. Lets me forward and we can start building your wealth and business. 

Email me copy of credit report and i will give you a Free Credit Review and give you Action Plan to Build Wealth in 2020. Get a copy of your report here - www.prestigecreditreport.com 

On Wealth Creation I have programs that is making my clients up to 15% per month in passive income. I can work with you to get you there. Be a Action Taker and improve you and your families life. We have Work from Home Opportunities. Make $5000- $10,000 a Month.

Anthony Morgan

Prestige Business Financial Services LLC

Email - amorgan.prestige.gmail.com

Free Consult - www.prestigebfs.com

Offering