Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Karen Schimpf
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Votes |
Do You Need Commercial Private Money Before Year-End?

Karen Schimpf
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Posted Dec 9 2019, 09:24
car care center

cc: by: https://flic.kr/p/CPxDnm

Do You Need Money Before Year-End? Our Commercial Private Money Can Get it Done! 

With just a few weeks left in the year, I am struck once again by how fast time flies. Yet, often in the world of commercial lending, the loans seem to take forever. With holidays, end of year vacations, and general holiday backlog, banks can no longer take new loans and close them by year-end. In fact, there are really only two (2) weeks left for most lenders to close loans and if you do not have loan commitment with your current lender by now, you will not get closed this year!

With our Private Money fund, we can still take new loans in and close them by year-end! It is the difference in having a team and a lender that actually WANTS to do your loan. This simple fact can make all the difference between approval and denial. We close loans…that’s what we do. So whether you need to close quickly to capture a foreclosed property or you need quick cash to get your business back on track or whatever the reason, our fund was created for you. We are ACTIVELY  seeking a few more loans to round out a successful year.

If you or someone you know needs money to bridge a gap, if you need the certainty of closing, Don’t delay, give me a call today at 512-354-5949 or get started by filling out this form. I will personally take the call, crunch the numbers and let you know what can be done.

Wishing You the Best,

Karen Schimpf
Commercial Capital, Ltd.
c: 512-354-5949
www.linkedin.com/in/karenschimpf/
www.ApplyCommercialLoans.com

P.S. We have expanded the coverage of what our private money can do, growing our platform above $2 Million up to $20 Million! This is a direct lender platform. We can close off our balance sheet (quickly) with an in-house credit committee in as little as two weeks! THIS IS ESPECIALLY GOOD for renovation, rehab and stabilization capital on deals that many times are not cash-flowing at closing. We can also provide preferred equity for the right transactions, especially value-add and lease-up opportunities! $2mm to $20mm nationwide, with closings in as little as two (2) weeks. When it absolutely, positively must close, we are the surest bet in commercial. If we approve it, we close it. Period. We can have a letter of interest to you in as quick as 48 hours. When it absolutely, positively must close, we are the surest bet in commercial. If we approve it, we close it.

Give me a CALL TODAY at 512-354-5949 or get started by filling out this form!

Offering