• Real Estate Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Rehab in Charlotte NC

Jim M.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Dec 1 2012, 14:01

I have a deal here in Charlotte I have under contract and closing before Dec 21. Just actually realized this marketplace existed on BP! I have a hard money guy I can use to fund the deal but perhaps there is someone here who can give me better terms? This is a BOA shortsale I have finally gotten approval one as I've had it under contract since July. Has been a pain in the...

This home is in the Wesley Heights Historic District here in Charlotte. Purchase price is $67,500. Rehab around 90k which includes moving the home from the rear of the lot to the front in line with neighboring homes, adding about 300 sq feet on the rear of the home to bring it to 1500 sq feet and a total rehab of the home. I have gone through the historic district approval process so that the home may be moved and the sq footage increased. Total all in should be better than 160k with a arv of somewhere between 225-250k. 1300 sq foot rehab sold for 225

I have a great contractor that I have done or am doing 7 large rehabs with budgets from 50k-200k and sales prices from 165k-479k this year. I will most likely use my lender for this deal as it is a quick closing but perhaps I could connect with someone on here for a future deal! Look forward to hearing the feedback.

Loading replies...