• Doylestown, PA
Votes |
Learn How to Buy Your First Investment Property

Salvatore Lentini
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Doylestown, PA
Posted Jan 23 2020, 15:38
Buying your 1st investment property is a dream for many and remains a dream for many.  I was that person too for 10 years.  Reading real estate books, researching online, joining BP...doing basically everything BUT actually buying an investment property.  I finally did it and wish I would've started sooner...like 10 years sooner.  I started with wholesaling, then flips, then single family rentals, a duplex, couple 4 units, 6 units, 14 units, 43 units, office, commercial, development...it's been quite a ride and now it's time for me to give back and teach others how to buy that 1st property.  The 1st one is definitely the most difficult because you're second guessing yourself.  I'm in the middle of creating the online course and looking for feedback from people like you:

1) What's holding you back?
2) What specific questions do you need answers to to feel comfortable buying that 1st property?

I will use your questions to customize this course so that it is EXACTLY what you need to get started in real estate.  My goal is for you to have zero questions left at the end of the course and the confidence to start pursuing your dream the very next day.
Offering

Loading replies...