• Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
The TURNKEY Business is CHANGING in 2020 - DO NOT get left behind

James Wise#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted Jan 27 2020, 06:38
  • Do you want to grow your turnkey business this year?
  • Are you looking for more customers?
  • Do you want to become a household name in the turnkey industry?
  • Do you want to scale your rental portfolio up to 500+, 1,000+ or even more doors?
  • Do you want to focus on incoming leads instead of making cold calls to customers with low interest?
  • Do you want to free up more of your staff's time to focus on providing investors the best possible service as opposed to chasing down customers?
  • Do you want a way to sell your properties cheaper and more efficiently than what you're currently doing?
  • Do you want to work with customers who come to you with proof of funds or a pre approval from a legitimate lender?
  • Do you want to align yourself with some of the most respected turnkey companies in the business?
  • Do you want to tap into a huge network of turnkey providers who have helped countless investors get started in real estate?
  • These days everyone says they can help grow your business, but do they really know how to help you?
  • Do you want to be marketed by a company who has proven the model in their own market and sold over $150 Million in their own market BEFORE offering to help you grow?

If you answered YES to any of those questions I'd like you to take a look at some of our most recent content that is dedicated to educating investors as well as providing them with deals directly on HoltonWiseTV.

_

Mississippi Turnkey Real Estate Investing; 6761 Blue Spruce & 3227 W 112th

Show Notes;

In this episode of The Investment Properties For Sale Show we've got a fully renovated single family home in Southaven, Mississippi being offered by a turnkey provider headquartered down the road in Memphis, Tennessee. In addition, we give investors the opportunity to bid on a duplex in one of Cleveland, Ohio's C-Class neighborhoods. Both properties come with lender referrals, full service property management, investor focused property insurance and much more.
____

It is all about exposure folks. In addition, it's about being exposed to those interested in Turnkey Real Estate. You don't want to spend a ton of your marketing budget slapping an expensive advertisement in the local newspaper only have your message lost on 95% of the readers. Turnkey real estate is a very niche business.

The good news is that I have spent years and millions of dollars building up a large audience in this niche business of ours and I want to put you FRONT and CENTER in front of that audience. Take a look at some of the recent content I have published. You'll be able to advertise your TURNKEY BUSINESS on content just like this for a very affordable price. It's actually even cheaper than buying Google Ads yourself!

I have sold over $150 Million worth of investment Real Estate over the last few years and my team at HoltonWiseTV is putting out content several times a week that is made to draw in the attention of investors and eventually sell them Real Estate Investment opportunities. If you aren't utilizing this medium for your business you are a day late and a dollar short.

And the best news is, that if you do it right YOU can choose who you do and do not work with! I am in search of Turnkey Providers, Lenders and Property Managers who are operating in the following markets

• Toledo, Ohio
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Dayton, Ohio
  • Youngstown, Ohio
  • Kansas City, Missouri
  • Saint Louis, Missouri
  • Birmingham, Alabama
  • Huntsville, Alabama
  • Montgomery, Alabama
  • Detroit, Michigan
  • Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • Tampa, Florida
  • Jacksonville, Florida
  • Palm Bay, Florida
  • San Antonio, Texas
  • Houston, Texas
  • Dallas, Texas
  • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  • Erie, Pennsylvania
  • Louisville, Kentucky
  • Lexington, Kentucky
  • Evansville, Kentucky
  • Macon, Georgia
  • Atlanta, Georgia
  • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
  • Baltimore, Maryland
  • Boise, Idaho
  • Chicago, Illinois
  • Springfield, Illinois
  • Horn Lake, Mississippi
  • Jackson, Mississippi
  • Gulfport, Mississippi
  • Southaven, Mississippi
  • Little Rock, Arkansas
  • Arkansas City, Arkansas
  • Lavaca, Arkansas
  • Wrightsville, Arkansas
  • Lake City, Arkansas
  • Fort Wayne, Indiana
  • Indianapolis, Indiana
  • Memphis, Tennessee

___

In addition to Turnkey Providers, Lenders and Property Managers operating in the above listed markets I am also looking for those with related and / or ancillary businesses such as

• Loan Officers
    • Traditional Lenders
    • Hard Money Lenders
    • Commercial Lenders
    • Residential Lenders
    • Insurance Brokers
    • Insurance Agents
    • Insurance Providers
    • California Insurance Agents
    • California Insurance Brokers
    • California Insurance Providers
    • Florida Insurance Agents
    • Florida Insurance Brokers
    • Florida Insurance Providers
    • Accountants
    • CPA's
    • Lawyers
    • Title Companies
    • Real Estate Software Companies
    • Property Management Software Companies
    • Building Material Suppliers
    • Lock Box Suppliers
    • Print Shops
    • Logo Design Companies
    • Customized Apparel Companies
    • Self Directed 401(k) Companies
    • 1031 Intermediaries

If you fit the bill for anything mentioned above or something closely related to it that you think would appeal to my audience on HoltonWiseTV reach out to me. We are growing real estate businesses all over the USA with our world wide investor following.

___

___

CLICK HERE TO GROW YOUR TURNKEY BUSINESS IN 2020

___

___

HoltonWiseTV has helped some of the following people / companies grow their businesses.

___

@Robert Feol and @Stephen Akindona , Discount Property Warehouse - Turnkey company operating in Memphis, Tennessee.

_

@Ryan Mullin , FS Houses - Turnkey company operating in Indianapolis, Indiana.

_

@Jeff Schechter , High Return Real Estate - Turnkey company operating in Indianapolis, Indiana.

_

@Todd Burton and @Derek Gendig , EverGrow Property Management - Property Management company operating in Indianapolis, Indiana.

_

@Nathan Miller , RentecDirect - Tenant Screening and Property Management Software company operating in all 50 states in the USA.

_

@Nicholas Varner , Black Tie Title - Title company operating in Ohio.

_

@Kevin Hoag , The Hoag Agency - Insurance company operating in Ohio, Alabama, Indiana, Tennessee, Louisiana, Virginia, West Virginia, Arkansas, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, New York and Pennsylvania.

_

@Sean Tarpenning , USREEB - Turnkey company operating in Cincinnati, Ohio | Dayton, Ohio and Kansas City, Missouri.

_

@Sean Tagge and @Mark Hart , Memphis Investment Properties - Turnkey company operating in Memphis, Tennessee and northern Mississippi.

_

@Engelo Rumora , Ohio Cashflow - Turnkey company operating in Toledo, Ohio.

___

___

Holton Wise TV

___

CLICK HERE TO GROW YOUR TURNKEY BUSINESS IN 2020

Offering

Loading replies...