• Mokena, IL
Votes |
"ONE STOP SHOP LENDER" REHAB AND LONG TERM FINANCING OPTIONS

Bob Green
  • Lender
  • Mokena, IL
Posted Feb 3 2020, 14:09

Hello All,

I want to introduce myself as a reliable lender and share my knowledge as a seasoned real state investor. I have been using the brrr method for years.

We offer every type of financing option in the market place + niche programs to help you grow your business. In addition, I am a seasoned real estate investor as my wife and I own 60+ properties and flip a home every other month. My goal is to assist you with financing, offer my knowledge as a investor and introduce you to my network of wholesalers and other business colleagues to help grow your business.

Our two main programs are a acquisition & rehab line of credit and a asset based long term loan program with only a 90 day value seasoning period to refinance cash out based on fair market value.

Acquisition & Rehab Line of Credit

The line is revolving and can be used over and over again as you pay it down or off. With this financing, we do not factor in your personal debts or income therefore you do not have prove you can cover the monthly mortgage payment. This option is high leverage and will allow you to acquire and rehab multiple properties at a time. Typical leverage is 90% for acquisition and rehab meaning 10% out of your personal funds. Max ARV is 70-75%. The rate is driven by credit, experience and liquidity. Every 12 months we will refresh the line of credit and adjust the rate and line of credit amount accordingly. We can offer rates down to 6.75% interest only and line amounts up to 10M.
Please click on link below to answer questions related to your credit, experience and liquidity. Upon review I will email financing options to discuss on call with you.
https://rplgfund.com/fix-flip-application/
Asset Based Lending for Individual or Portfolio Loans
This program does NOT require any employment, debt or income requirements. The approval is based on credit and cash flow of the property. We only require you to own the property for 90 days to cash out based on fair market value. This is a key strategy to growing your real estate porfolio sooner rather than later because you can cash out your down payment and rehab funds back out of the property to recycle into the next property in a short period of time.
  • Cash out up to 80% of value
  • 90 Value Seasoning
  • No Employment Debt or Income Requirement
  • 30 Year Fixed Loans
  • Unlimited Amount of Financed Properties
  • Rates 5-6% Depending on Credit, Cash Flow and LTV

If you have a property you would like to purchase or refinancing using asset based lending. Please click on link below.

https://rplgfund.com/rental-loans-application/

Offering