Votes |
Wholesalers: Find comps remotely with our free ARV Calculator

Kuba F.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Mar 27 2020, 09:00

Hey Everyone,

My name is Kuba Fietkiewicz and I founded online house flipping and wholesaling software company, REIkit.com, based out of Los Angeles. 

Today I wanted to let you know about our free ARV calculator for instant comps, and the comps adjustment tool. 

If you're wholesaling remotely, the tool works nationwide, and being able to adjust the comps that are returned, means getting to the most accurate ARV possible.

If you're looking to calculate the ARV on a property that you can't physically see, for a cash buyer, and all the comps are just not the same as the subject property, you need to adjust your comps.

More bedrooms? Less Bathrooms? Pool? No pool? This all matters.

On my very first flip, I did not account for the fact that all the comps had a garage, and my property did not.

That was an expensive mistake that shaved $15,000 off the profitability of my flip.

I guarantee you that your buyers care if they lose 15 grand, and if you bring them adjusted deals they will value them more.

REIkit ARV Estimate and Comps Analysis Tool

I'll leave you with the link to the free ARV Calculator and Comps Adjustment tools:

https://tools.reikit.com/comps

Comment below or chat on the site if you have any questions or even to just let me know how it worked out for you.

Cheers!

Kuba

PS: Curious about REI/kit? Thousands of real estate investors have used our software to evaluate over 145,000 deals and counting!

REIkit.com Logo
Offering