• New York
Votes |
Looking for trustworthy boots on the ground

Lawrence Tan
  • New to Real Estate
  • New York
Posted Apr 22 2020, 23:29

Hi,

Fort Worth, TX has been on my radar since the beginning of this year. I'm looking for someone who I can trust in giving an honest and unbiased opinion on potential rental property deals. Ideally, someone with at least 5 years of investing experience in the Fort Worth, TX metro area and has their own rental portfolio.

Here's how it works. I'll pay for each property analysis. A property analysis involves:

1) Taking a video of the inside & outside area of the property. During the video, talk about what you notice that's worth mentioning that's gonna factor into the buying decision process (eg. suspicious foundation issue, old hvac, roof probably needs repair)

2) Give an estimated repair cost to make the property rent-ready. This doesn't have to be accurate. Just what you would budget if you were to buy the property as a rental.

3) Sharing your opinion on whether it's a deal or not and why (eg. neighborhood is bad/good, block is rough, tenant base isn't good, etc)

I have a similar working relationship with someone in Indianapolis and would like to have the same here in Fort Worth.

Let me know if interested!

Thanks,

Loading replies...