• Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Two Denver House Hacking Interviews

Chris Lopez
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Posted Jun 23 2020, 09:31

I originally recorded the two most recent podcast interviews with my house hacking clients to release as part of the upcoming Ultimate House Hacking Guide for Denver podcast series and book. After talking with them, it was obvious that getting the interviews out ASAP was better since they both discussed how they are dealing with the effects of the pandemic on their house hacking properties.

Look for the Ultimate House Hacking Guide for Denver to be released later this summer. It will be a deep, detailed dive into everything house hacking and teach how to apply the strategies to the Denver market.

My first interview is with Ben & Alyson Einsphar (#172 on the podcast). In 2019 I helped them buy their first house hack. They are house hacking in Arvada, CO by Airbnbing part of their home. Their Arvada Airbnb house hack was featured on an earlier deal analysis podcast which you can check out to dig into the financial analysis of their property.

My second interview is with Austin Allan (#173 on the podcast). I helped him buy his first house hack in January 2020 in Aurora, CO which he leased up by renting out individual rooms. Recently we featured his room by room house hack in a deal analysis podcast.

Ben and Austin are also contributors in the 2020 Guide to Denver Real Estate Investing Strategies.

Enjoy!

Chris

Chris Lopez
Investor-friendly Realtor
Your Castle Real Estate
303-548-0846
DenverInvestmentRealEstate.com

Offering