• Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Kicking off the 2020 Book Contributor Series

Chris Lopez
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Posted Jun 27 2020, 08:01

This week we kicked off our book contributor interview series with Joe Massey (#174 on the podcast) and Derek Marlin (#175 on the podcast).

In April I was really excited to publish the 2020 edition of the Denver Real Estate Investing Strategies book which is a crowdsourced book that will be published every year. I enjoy reading and learning from other investors, and the book and this podcast series is a good way to do that. Most of the book is made up of chapters from other Denver real estate investors. Great way to learn and network with other investors here in Denver.

My original plan was to have a launch party to hang out and network with other real estate investors, but the COVID pandemic changed those plans. Since in person events are off the table, I decided to do podcast interviews with some of the book contributors instead. During these podcast interviews, I'll be discussing their investing strategy and how the pandemic has changed their investing plans.

To get the most out of this podcast series, I recommend you grab a copy of the book. It's available in paperback and Kindle. If you would like to contribute a chapter for the 2021 edition, bookmark this page.

Enjoy!

Chris

Chris Lopez
Investor-friendly Realtor
Your Castle Real Estate
303-548-0846
DenverInvestmentRealEstate.com

Offering