• Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Podcast #180: Book Contributor Interview: Kyle Doney

Chris Lopez
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Posted Jul 8 2020, 15:55

My guest for the latest podcast (#180: Book Contributor Interview: Kyle Doney) is 2019 and 2020 contributor Kyle Doney of LVN Real Estate.

Terrance Doyle joins me as co-host as we talk about how Kyle went from active duty military to the reserves then to college and started a couple businesses all before getting into real estate in 2013 after reading and learning about it on BiggerPockets. In 2013 he started in real estate by buying 2 rentals. His first was a $25,000 house he found on Craigslist in Greeley. His business has seen great growth in the last couple of years, and he ended 2019 with 62 deals under contract and 42 closed within that year.

The majority of Kyle’s real estate business today is fix and flips, but he does wholesaling and owner-financed properties as well. He views his success as the result of finding the right people for his team.

We discuss Kyle's investing strategy and how the pandemic has changed his business model and investing plans.

To get the most out of this podcast series, I recommend you grab a copy of the book. It's available in paperback and Kindle. If you would like to contribute a chapter for the 2021 edition, bookmark this page.

Enjoy!

Chris

Chris Lopez
Investor-friendly Realtor
Your Castle Real Estate
303-548-0846
DenverInvestmentRealEstate.com

Offering