• Realtor
  • Flagstaff, AZ
Votes |
Discounted Off-Market Deals - Investment Leads in San Antonio

Christopher Campbell
  • Realtor
  • Flagstaff, AZ
Posted Aug 7 2020, 13:47

I'm looking to connect with serious cash buyers or hard money buyers looking for their next Fix and Flip, Buy and Hold, BRRRR, or Seller Finance opportunity across the single family, small multi-family (2-10 units), commercial, and vacant lot spaces here in the steaming hot San Antonio market

As a local agent, I've seen a tremendous rebound of activity in our market. There are times when I'm having trouble keeping up with the demand but I'm bringing in roughly 50-60 deals on a monthly basis. These come in all different shapes, sizes, conditions, and price points. I provide these opportunities to my investors free of charge and they're able to capitalize on deals that the majority of the market never gets to see. I'd love to bring you on to my buyer's list and provide the same opportunities to you. Check out some of the deals we've sold this past week:

Let's connect! I'll provide you with a head start for your diligence with Sold / Rent comps in the subdivision with each deal, access for you and your teams in advance to contracting, and a constant/consistent flow of deeply discounted off-market deals for you to analyze and capitalize on!

I look forward to speaking with you! Call me directly or connect with me here to chat more about your investing style and criteria and let's work together to put the right opportunities in front of you!

Cheers!

Offering

Loading replies...