Votes |
Is it a GREAT deal for your cash buyers? FREE ARV and Comps tool

Kuba F.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Aug 8 2020, 11:50

Hey BiggerPockets Community,

Kuba Fietkiewicz here, founder of REIkit.com online house flipping and wholesaling software.

Today I'll talk a little bit about two free tools that will make your cash buyers rush to be the first to sign your contracts. The first is the After Repair Value calculator, and the second is the Comps Adjustment tool.

But first, why do you need these tools?

Putting yourself in your buyer's shoes, there are two questions you have to ask yourself when analyzing a potential property to put under contract.

Can the buyer profit?

First, you need to know if your cash buyers will even consider the deal you're looking at.

Does it have enough spread to fit both your AND their profit?

Getting an accurate After Repair Value can be accomplished with this free tool that imports comps for your property.

How do we get to Win-Win

Seasoned cash buyers can smell a bad deal from a mile away, but as you bring your buyers win-win deals, they will keep coming back for more.

How do you get to win-win stage?

It's easy, take the time to do the research on a property you're putting under contract by performing a comps adjustment on it.

99% of wholesalers will not take this extra step; but I guarantee you, when you do the legwork, and get to the same result as the cash buyer, THAT is a deal worth working.

REIkit Free ARV Calculator Comps Adjustment

Heard enough and ready to try out the tool?

Run an analysis on a potential property you're interested in getting under contract instantly with the free ARV Calculator and Comps Adjustment tools today:

https://tools.reikit.com/comps

Let me know how it works for you in the comments below or on chat at the site.

Cheers!

Kuba

PS: Curious about our company? Thousands of real estate investors have used our software to evaluate over 150,000 deals!

REIkit.com Logo
    Offering