Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Morgan
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Waipahu, HI
Votes |
Make Passive Income. Up to 15% Per Week. Little as $300 to Start!

Anthony Morgan
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Waipahu, HI
Posted Oct 28 2020, 09:27

Forex Program. Passive Income. Make up to 15% Per Week. Paid Daily and Withdraw Weekly. Can Start As Little As $300.

I wanted to reach out to you wanted to make sure you make money from this point forward. I want you to make up to 15% Per Week. I want you to get Paid Daily and have the Option to Withdraw your money Weekly. I want you to Build Wealth.

I want you to make extra money for you and your family for the Holidays and New Year. Can get started with as little as $300. This is passive income. Buy a package and our Forex Traders do all the work and you get paid. You dont need to know anything about Forex (trading of currency). There is training if you want to know more but basically buy a package and get paid. Packages range from $300 up to $100K. You can start at $300 and without putting any additonal money in and get up to a $100K package by upgrading. Ex: a $100K package could get you about $18K a Month in passive income.

You dont have to refer anyone to make up to 15% per week. You can get additonal streams of passive income and bonuses if you want to refer but not needed.

**For the First 50 people on the team that join that want to refer others I will be doing Paid marketing (I will be paying for it) to help the first 50 people get automatic signups by me doing the marketing and you get the signups. Your referral link will be placed in a marketing rotator that rotates through the first 50 people.**

If interested let me know and we can setup a call and I can provide more detailed information. You start getting paid daily after you buy your package. I personally dont know why someone would not decide to get paid up to 15% per week without doing anything.

Let me know about the Forex. Email me if interested - [email protected]

Prestige Business Financial Services LLC

http://www.prestigebusinessfinancialservices.com

Email - [email protected]

Offering