• Involved In Real Estate
  • Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Votes |
OK Lenders, Here We Go, Just a little help needed

Thomas Price
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Posted May 7 2013, 15:20

My wife and I just started our company Jan 1 of this year. We have both been interested in REI for many years and finally decided to take the plunge. We are working on our first acquisitions and we are needing some working capital for the purchases and rehabs we find. We are only doing deals that is a win win for all involved. Lenders are the last part of our team we need. We have a full team of Pros that are thrilled to be working with us when we sit down and tell them our plans.

We are looking for 3 lenders that would like to interview us and join our team to help us get this business started. No we are not veterans and know all the lingo, but we do know what we are doing and don't ever plan to stop learning. I am asking you not to judge a book by it's cover and turn your eyes away from us just because we are new. Everyone started new we are just wanting our chance so that we can prove ourselves and put ourselves in a position to be like you one day and help others get started when we get there.

Also know that even though you would be interviewing us and seeing what we're about, we will be doing the same thing. We are not into investing, rather "Smart" investing. So if you are interested in helping new investors get a boost on their start up, we may be the right fit. If not, at least we'll make a contact.

If interested, please message me through my BP message inbox. If you like us and we feel the same we will share more about us and our business, team, and goals and get started on this wonderful journey so many of you have got to experience already. We are serious and ready to make some moves, we just need a little boost. And we won't bring nothing to the table either.

Investing to make the lives of others Better!! Thanks for listening.

Loading replies...