Looking for Investors in Columbus, OH

2 Replies

Hello Investors,

Please let me know if you are ready to purchase any off-market properties in Columbus, OH. I often times have some pocket listings and I'd like to offer them to any Bigger Pockets investors who may have interest and are ready to buy.

1) 6 unit, 10 bed property in the Hilltop area.  Great cash flowing and very little work needed.  Asking price $255,000.

2) 2 Unit, 4 bed in Olde Towne East.  This one isn't going to have a great cash on cash return but is in an excellent location and would be a great fit for any house hackers out there or anyone who likes properties that appreciate quickly.  Asking price is $319,000.  

If you are a serious buyer who may have interest please reach out to me and I can provide further details. I would anticipate both go into contract this week but I wanted to use this opportunity to meet some investors who are interested in buying in Columbus.

Thank you!

-Will Alonso

[email protected]

Originally posted by @William Alonso :

Hello Investors,

Please let me know if you are ready to purchase any off-market properties in Columbus, OH.  I often times have some pocket listings and I'd like to offer them to any Bigger Pockets investors who may have interest and are ready to buy.  

1) 6 unit, 10 bed property in the Hilltop area.  Great cash flowing and very little work needed.  Asking price $255,000.

2) 2 Unit, 4 bed in Olde Towne East.  This one isn't going to have a great cash on cash return but is in an excellent location and would be a great fit for any house hackers out there or anyone who likes properties that appreciate quickly.  Asking price is $319,000.  

If you are a serious buyer who may have interest please reach out to me and I can provide further details. I would anticipate both go into contract this week but I wanted to use this opportunity to meet some investors who are interested in buying in Columbus.

Thank you!

-Will Alonso

[email protected]

I'd love to take a look at both. 

Sounds good Zeke. If you can text me your email address and I’ll email you some additional details and pics. Text me at 614-580-3668. Feel free to call anytime as well and I’ll try to get you whatever information you need. Thanks!