Over two years through a combination of wholesaling and flipping I have turned $10 million into $15 million mainly for other people. The challenges I left money on the table. Most investors will tell you their biggest challenge is finding deals. I find the deals in my personal philosophy is no deal is better than a bad deal.

I am looking for a funding partner who will be securitized through the real estate in either a trust or an LLC and have full control of the financial aspects. I would find the deals renovate the deals market and sell them.

So for verification of my experience I am more than happy to provide you with a spreadsheet of all the deals including addresses purchase price, solid price, and gross profit. You can look at the pictures online and satisfy yourself as to the quality of the work and renovation.

My goal is that is to establish a pipeline of 3 to 4 deals a month. To accomplish this with a four month term, they would need to be 12 to 14 concurrent project. This does not mean you need to come up with $3 million, only a fraction of that. The key is to leverage your cash and henceforth maximize your cash on cash return. Las Vegas is still a fantastic market for flipping, regardless of the economy people still need housing.

What_Americans_spend_their_money_onFollow the Money

The average American spends more than $18,000 a year in housing. Take a look at the info graphic..

If you're looking for an unreasonable rate of return on you cash then you should give me a call 702-609-5909. There's a reason why my nickname is Jack Rainmaker.