Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Faeth
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Investment Opportunity on Property Under Contract - Anyone Open to Partnership on this Deal?

Dustin Faeth
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Posted May 24 2013, 08:38

Here are the basics:

ARV $120,000
Purchase Price $58,000
Rehab Cost $22,000
Rehab Period - 4-6 weeks (mostly all interior cosmetic work and updates) Already has new roof, siding, windows, and furnace.

I had a private lender setup to fund this REO property and went into contract, and then my lender has some difficult family situations occur recently and just backed out of the deal to focus on handling her family issue. I am now still under contract on the property, and all the legwork and preparation has already been completed, but now have no funding. Close date is scheduled for June 17, 2013.

For anyone interested in partnering on this deal, I have complete info, comps, pictures, etc., that I can email to you. I can handle the responsibility of running the whole project, and we will negotiate a return for your investment (50/50 equity split, etc).

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested and I will get the info to you...this is a great deal with an opportunity to make some money for all involved, and don't want to lose the deal, so let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Dustin

Loading replies...