FOR SALE: Lumber and Building Supply Company, Downeast Maine!
This business was founded in 1975 and has been in continuous operation by the same family since that time. It's located about 2 hours east of Bangor.
The company sells a wide range of building materials from well–known manufacturers including:
- Doors, millwork and windows from Larson, Mathews Brothers, ThermaTru and Brosco.
- Lumber products from Owens Corning, Georgia Pacific and Advantech.
- Kitchen & bath products from Corian, Formica, Wilsonart, Pionite and Merrilat
- Paint from California Paints
- Roofing from Iko
- Tools & hardware from Bostitch, Makita and Stanley
- Marine products from Kellog Marine Supply
The company sells to retail consumers, contractors and local commercial mariners, offering free delivery and rapid order fulfillment for pickup.
Opportunities for growth include website improvements to allow for online ordering and e-commerce and possible expansion of the marine products lines.
Price: $585,000 + inventory + real estate (Total estimated at $1M depending on RE appraisal)
Gross Revenue: $2,000,000
Cash Flow: $225,000 net to owner
Terms and Conditions:
Inventory not included in sales price.
Real Estate available for sale per appraisal.
Reason For Sale:
This is an ideal time to buy with an SBA loan. The current COVID relief package waives both the first 6 months of payments and the 3% SBA loan fee.
For more information, call Charlie MacPherson, Business Broker, Inbar Group, Inc. 207-352-1000 or email [email protected]