Looking for investing partners in Tampa and Sarasota FL

6 Replies

Hello BP,

I am looking to partner up with any investors in the central FL market, mostly either Manatee, Sarasota, Hillsborough, or Pinellas counties. I am looking for partners who can help fund deals as I have low capital currently. I do have a large network of investors, agents, wholesalers, contractors, lenders, and property managers that we can tap into. I run my own direct marketing campaigns for my wholesaling business to bring in leads as well, and am also very proficient in analyzing deals and marketing.If anyone in this area would be interested in partnering up, feel free to reach out and send a DM or comment on this post!

Let me know how I can help. I have been investing in Tampa for 20 years. I know we met already but wanted to show support on your post 

@Jorge Vazquez and @Zachary Bliss - We are starting a new FL (West Coast) Zoom this Monday. I run two successful online meetups in NJ and PA and do several events on Clubhouse for investors and it's in the events under Zen and the Art of Real Estate Investing. We get 20-30 investors and several from our local calls will be going onto the FL call. I lived in Ft. Lauderdale for 7 years and Sarasota for 7 years and did plenty of investments in both so I know the areas. These are strictly no-pitch meetups, just a way to connect local investors.