• Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Seeking Beta Testers - Coordinato.com Appointment Reminder Service

Ben Bakhshi
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Sep 3 2013, 07:40

Hi all,

I have been a Bigger Pockets member for over a year. In addition to being an active real estate investor, I am also a startup entrepreneur. I want to thank the Bigger Pockets community for giving me knowledge and insight in building a cash-flowing enterprise, which gives me the freedom to spend time on other businesses that I am passionate about in the startup world.

I follow the lean startup methodology and am slowly rolling out my latest project, Coordinato. It is an appointment reminder, SMS marketing tool, and multi-purpose cloud based scheduling service. Lots of buzz words right there.

We are looking for users to give Coordinato a spin for free while we develop more features as we grow.

Recommend uses for real estate professionals:

Yearly end of rental contract reminders

Monthly rent reminders

Send follow-ups to potential buyers

Wholesalers can send text messages to their leads about properties when they hit the market

Massage your list with birthday and holiday text messages

If you run a business that relies on appointments, like a law office, Coordinato will save you money

As opposed to using your cell phone to send text message, anyone in your business can log in to send messages. Let your secretary or business partner take care of the messages, and then log in and send some yourself.

Current features:

Schedule meetings in an easy to use web based platform

Send multiple appointment reminders to clients (Reminders are sent out as text messages)

Save contacts with phone numbers

Save messages to be sent later

Planned features:

2-way messaging - Let clients reply, and let user reply, and so on

Send message now

Recurring messages (every week, every month, every year)

Send messages to multiple contacts

At this point, feature requests will have a high likelihood of being implemented. So you are really taking part in contributing to a startup.

If you think this is something for you, go ahead to http://www.coordinato.com and create a free account, all features are included.

You can email me directly at ben @ coordinato dot com, or Skype me at benbakhshi.