Skip to content
Personal Finance

User Stats

Votes

Information about financial loss experienced for research

Divya Brahmbhatt
Posted May 18 2023, 18:17

I am a researcher conducting a project currently. I need data through the following questions: Have you ever experienced a financial loss from an investment? If so how much money was lost and how did it happen (pleased explain)? Also, do you consider yourself to be from a collectivist culture or an individualistic culture? (Collectivism stresses the importance of the community, while individualism is focused on the rights and concerns of each person. Where unity and selflessness or altruism are valued traits in collectivist cultures, independence and personal identity are promoted in individualistic cultures.) Also, what is your ethnicity?

User Stats

Votes
Henry Clark
Pro Member
#1 Commercial Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Developer
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Commercial Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Developer
Replied May 18 2023, 22:33

Can you introduce yourself more from an REI standpoint? Looks like you just joined and this is your first post?

Most of the audience on BPs ethnicity is Green$$$.  Let me say I am.

If you put down $200,000 on and investment and I rent from you at $1,500 per month and don’t pay you for 4 months.  Are you personally a Collective or Individualistic type person?  

I am actually very curious about the outlook or premise to which you pose this question.  Looking forward more to the collective altruistic responses.  I have 4 ethnicities that I know of so I’m not a good responder to be able to categorize.