Noelle Neufeld
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Seeking Input / Referrals - Financial Forecasting and Budgeting

Noelle Neufeld
  • Houston, TX
Posted May 22 2023, 10:49

Hello!

I would like to hire a professional, but I don't know what type of professional to search for. 

I have invested in private real estate and public stock investments, and I am looking for someone to make a comprehensive spreadsheet of our investments and their potential returns to help us track towards retirement. It would be an added bonus if this person could help us with tracking our monthly spending and budgeting as well. 

I don't want this professional to manage my investments, and I do not plan to make any additional large investments in the next 6-12 months, so I think that rules out Financial Advisors, Financial Analysts, and most Bank Advisors.

Does anyone know what type of professional could help? Open to referrals as well!

Thanks in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Ashish Acharya
Pro Member
#2 Tax, SDIRAs & Cost Segregation Contributor
  • CPA, CFP®, PFS
  • Florida
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 Tax, SDIRAs & Cost Segregation Contributor
  • CPA, CFP®, PFS
  • Florida
Replied May 23 2023, 05:39

You are looking for someone who can be your personal CFO. Most  (non-institutional) financial planners can help you get organized without managing your investments. 

User Stats

Votes
Noelle Neufeld
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied May 23 2023, 10:23

Thank you for the response, Ashish!

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Nash
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • McKinney, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • McKinney, TX
Replied May 24 2023, 04:20

As part of my planning process  I provide clients with financial planning software that does what you are describing and then some depending on their situation and needs.