• Investor
  • Johannesburg, Gauteng
Votes |
Need to assist my sibling resolving a personal debt conundrum

Jonathan Mudoni
  • Investor
  • Johannesburg, Gauteng
Posted Apr 21 2017, 03:22

I have a younger sister in her early forties whom i've managed to get interested in real estate. She sees the sense in the whole thing and in life she has a senior job as an associate director in the civil service. It comes with a very busy lifestyle which includes a fair dose of business travel.

She is interested in partnering with me on deals in the foreseeable future but the elephant in the room is that she is over-geared in terms of personal debt, credit card debt to be precise. Can someone please point me out to a resource, a book or whatever. I need something that I can buy and literally put into her hands that has proven strategies on how to get out of the personal debt prison. Links to a website etc wont help because I know she is too busy to look at that sort of thing.

I have a feeling that with good plan and some grit she can be out of this debt situation in 24 - 36 months after which she says she will be ready to start her investment journey. I will wait in anticipation of your input - Jonathan, Johannesburg.

Loading replies...