credit card for business expenses

2 Replies

Looking for a good business credit card for my real estate investing business expenses...I need to select from one of the following: 1. Capital One Spark Cash for Business Visa, 2. AMEX Blue Business Plus, 3. BofA Business Advantage Cash Rewards MC, 4. BofA Business Advantage Travel Rewards World MC, 5. CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select World MC. 6. Chase Ink Business Preferred Visa...anyone using one of these and pleased with them. You can reply with a number (1-6). Thanks in advance for your help...

@Jerry L Watson ,

It depends,   if you want cash back I think Chase Ink is the best rewards program wise,  but if you plan on carrying any type of balance the lowest interest will be the best!   Make sure you check annual fees, and make sure your planned use of the card matches, as  if you use it a ton an annual fee isn't a big deal if you get even more rewards.   I have 1-Capital One Spark Cash-Business, and it's been great!

I signed up for a Spark Business checking account last month, and they offered me a cash back credit card with a $500 bonus if I charge $4,500 in the next 3 months. Not sure if that offer is universal, but I took it. So far, so good. I can't comment on, or compare it to, the other cards you mention.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here