Wanted to put my goals out there! Let me know what you guys think and what your goals are so maybe I can be inspired to add some more!
- [ ] Write 5 hand written letters per day to people in your network
- [ ] Analyze 3 investment properties per day
- [ ] Listen to at least 30 minutes of podcasts or watch 30 minutes of educational YouTube videos
- [ ] Do something on Bigger Pockets (read an article, comment on an article/blog post/show notes, participate in a forum, watch a video, etc.
- [ ] Prospect new luxury home clients 3x per week
- [ ] Make an offer on 1 investment property per week
- [ ] Read 2 books per month
- [ ] Sell 4 homes per month
- [ ] Get a business tablet and computer by the end of the year
- [ ] Lost 30 pounds
- [ ] Sell one house per year priced over $1,000,000
- [ ] Make $150,000 per year
- [ ] Take a small get away with the family such as camping or a weekend vacation every 3 months
- [ ] Take at least one big vacation a year
- [ ] Flip 4 houses per year
Long Term Goals
- [ ] Become a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- [ ] Become Certified Military Relocation Professional
- [ ] Become Certified Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
- [ ] Own 10 rental properties cash flowing an average of $300 per month after expenses and reserves
- [ ] Hire first employee for real estate agent business
- [ ] Buy a franchise of an existing brokerage or open my own brokerage
- [ ] Improve credit score
- [ ] Pay off all credit card debt
- [ ] Pay off car
- [ ] Save 1 year of living expenses in emergency fund
- [ ] Pay off house
- [ ] Build 3 Streams of Income
- [ ] Drive a Tesla Model S
- [ ] Drive a diesel, 4wd Ford F250
- [ ] Buy a boat
- [ ] Buy a Rolex
- [ ] Become a net worth millionaire
- [ ] Become a cash millionaire
- [ ] Build a custom home/farm in Georgia with enough land to start a hobby farm when I retire and hunt on the property
- [ ] Donate at least $1000 per month to organizations we believe in
I like these, good on you for being so granular. Since you asked, one of my long term goals is to be location independent, and be able to live for long stints in Europe. I have many other goals laid out and tracked on daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly terms as well.
@Taylor L. That’s awesome I want the option to be location independent but I probably would still just stay in one location lol
@David Nacco I see what you mean, I like being home too. I've lived the high travel life and I actually don't love it. Being on the road constantly doesn't work for me. However, the occasional extended trip is what I'm going for!
@Taylor L. Exactly I agree. I want to live in one place (mostly) forever but have the option to leave when I want for as long as I want.