• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
ISO: Property Manager & Contractor

Christian Clark
  • New to Real Estate
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Aug 8 2022, 20:51

Hi BP,

First, I love this community! It's been so helpful.

I am new out of state investor with an accepted offer on a duplex in Columbus. I am building out my team and am in search of a property manager and contractor. I am primarily looking at properties in Hilltop, North Linden, Franklinton, and the various areas east of downtown.

I have called a few property managers so far and they are not very responsive. I realize I'm a small fish with just a duplex starting out, but I hope to have 8-10 doors in Columbus by end of next year. Hopefully there is someone out there you can recommend who is knowledgeable and experienced but still has the time to work with a newbie like myself.

This duplex seems to need a new kitchen, paint, and maybe some new flooring, but who knows what the inspection will turn up. I am looking to find a contractor who is looking to build a relationship with new investor for the long term. I myself am somewhat of a numbers guy so ideally someone who has an eye for the modern day design choices (while keeping budget in mind).

I just arrived to Columbus this evening so would love to meet folks this week while I'm here. If there are any REAI events or meetups this week, I would love to hear about them!

Thanks in advance!

-Christian 

Loading replies...