• Real Estate Investor
  • Chillicothe, OH
Votes |
house rental and family

Nicolas J
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Chillicothe, OH
Posted Jul 17 2010, 23:54

Here is the issue, my mother had this five bedroom ranch house. Her and my father had bought about 7 years ago for 182,000 . Then my father had passed away about a year after they had bought the house. Then she had a bright idea to rent it out to a another family . Everything worked great for about three years till they stopped paying her rent, when she finally got them out they ended up trashing the place. She had asked me if i would go fix it up for her at a huge discount since I'm family and i had owed her some money since things where really slow on what i was doing. To make a long story short, she had my family and i move to fix the place up and buy the place when i started to make some descent money. Now after we are in the house my mother has the mind set that she can treat me and my family like crap and enter the house when ever she wants . " I know i broke a biggy on never deals with family but I really want the house"
Do i have any rights on telling her when she can and cant enter the house and being a royal pain in my butt.
Nick

Loading replies...