• Realtor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Anyone have any experience with Rabbu?

Benion Horton
  • Realtor
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Mar 8 2018, 07:47

In response to my listing on Craigslist, I got the following email. It sounds like an interesting concept. Has anyone else had experience with this?

-----------------------

Noticed your rental and it looks great. My company currently manages over 30 Airbnb listings in town and we have amassed over 1100 5-star reviews achieving Superhost status on the platform. We were actually just featured by the Charlotte Agenda in an article and on StartCharlotte.

Reaching out to you to see if you would be interested in renting your space out to us and allowing us to in return list the property on Airbnb & other short-term rental sites. I understand that this is somewhat different than the traditional setup you are looking for but we are willing to pay a premium (additional 10%) on the monthly rent.

This is relatively low risk for you, our company would handle everything and would insure the property for damage and you would simply be responsible for the typical landlord obligations as you would with a normal long-term renter.

Alternatively, we have another model where you could participate in the upside if you are interested.

Happy to discuss this in more detail if it is appealing to you.

Best,

Emir Dukic
CEO

Rabbu, LLC

www.rabbu.com/

Loading replies...