• Rental Property Investor
  • South San Francisco, CA
Votes |
Issues with MLGW Work Orders

Arron Paulino
Posted May 23 2022, 22:40

Is anyone else in the Memphis market experiencing delays with getting work orders completed by MLGW currently? I've asked a couple people in that market and they've said MLGW has been unreliable and unresponsive as of late. Currently, I am waiting for an electric meter to be installed in my property, but nothing has been done and I've put this over a month ago and repeatedly have tried to contact them to no avail. I appreciate any feedback on this issue.

User Stats

Votes
Alex Evans
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Memphis, TN
Replied May 24 2022, 09:32

Hey @Arron Paulino

Everyone I talk with here in the Memphis Market is experiencing major delays with getting things done with MLGW. I know it is frustrating but my recommendation would be, to be in constant communication with them. We have seen this help our processes here in Memphis whether it be on the Gas or the electric side. I hope everything works out for you in the end!

User Stats

Votes
Arron Paulino
Votes |
Replied May 24 2022, 12:14

@Alex Evans

Thanks for the reply! That’s what I figured and have been doing. I’ll continue to be patient with the process and hope something good comes up soon.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.