• Rental Property Investor
  • LA/OC
Votes |
best and cheapest contractor in Tucson. Honest and reliable

Zachary Kirkland
  • Rental Property Investor
  • LA/OC
Posted May 24 2022, 07:13

had a terrible experience with a guy named ernie inzunza (works at Pancho's upholstery). anyways, i met a guy named glen who would eventually stay in one of my units (I live in cali) and help me transform my 4 unit complex. it had fallen out of escrow twice but finally sold at a price that i never thought id get. glen added about $60K worth of value for less than $15k. i paid him next to nothing and he was able to bring this property to life. $15k may seem like a fair price, but that's $15K for 5.5 months of working EVERY DAY (yes, that's how much work these units needed). He doesn't drink (except dr pepper) and would send he receipts anytime he went to home depot. he'd even pay me back for stuff he bought for himself (when i wouldnt have known). he's honest and works hard and is the cheapest contractor in Tucson. he also does handyman work.

DM me if you want his contact info. i withheld it because i wanted him to finish my job first. he just finished and i closed escrow so now you all can benefit from Glen! happy to send you photos of his work. you can also drive by the property he fixed up. night and day. i was shocked.

User Stats

Votes
John Skelton
  • Investor
  • Oceanside, Ca
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Oceanside, Ca
Replied Jun 25 2022, 05:24

Hey Zachary, thank you for sharing. Always awesome to have a reliable contractor connection.